Universal Maps Downloader is a simple and compact program for downloading and offline maps of Google Maps , Bing, Yandex and other online map services. After downloading the maps, you can view the downloaded maps or download the downloaded maps to a large BMP, JPG, TIF image with the software’s viewer. This program is able to work with a variety of Google layers, such as satellite, street view, traffic and hybrid, and the same for Bing and other services. When you get a map, after specifying latitude and longitude and determining the type of map, you can also set the zoom level on the map.
If you have a fast internet connection, maps are downloaded at high speed and stored in your preset route. This software also has the ability to provide sqlite output, which is usually used by mobile developers to use this file for their application. Universal Maps Downloader stores downloaded maps in the form of PNG images and, with the help of the Combinator tool at high speed, you can combine and save the various image snippets you have collected in a single large image. The user interface is designed to be very simple, so you can learn a lot of it in a little bit of time.
Features of Universal Maps Downloader:
- Work with a wide range of map services including Google Maps, Bing Maps, OpenStreet Maps, Yandex Maps, Ovi Maps, MapQuest Maps …
- Ability to combine drawings downloaded in a large image BMP, JPG or TIF
- Work with various satellite modes, street view, traffic and so on
- Simple and compact user interface
- Ability to supply sqlite output from downloaded maps (suitable for mobile developers)
These 1GB ram or 512MB ram Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Internet connection
Register using software Keygen in the Crack folder.
Install version: 9 MB
Portable Version: 12 MB