BricsCAD is a computer-aided design (CAD) developed by Bricsys. The company was founded in 2002 by Eric De Keyser . This software is designed for direct modeling and assembly design. This software is available for Windows, Linux, and OS X operating systems in three versions:
BricsCADClassic provides two-dimensional design, DWG native reading and writing, and has a complete LISP API for customizing and automating duplicate tasks.
BricsCADPro: Includes all BricsCAD Classic capabilities, 3D direct modeling, two dimensional and three-dimensional hardware library, high-quality rendering, rendering materials library, mechanical assembly view and AutoCAD compliant system that comes from hundreds of third-party applications. supports.
BricsCAD Platinum: Includes the BricsCAD Pro features and functions, the creation of a 3D constraint system, regression modeling , the creation and editing of assemblies, and a pre-release version of BricsCAD BIM.
In addition, Bricys has produced two add-on modules for BricsCAD products:
BricsCAD Communicator: Run on BricsCAD Pro or Platinum to input and output 3D data and allow the exchange of information with major CAD programs.
BricsCAD Sheet Metal: Run on BricsCAD Platinum, providing tools for building metal sheet with a focus on fabrication
- Familiar CAD functions
- Full support for LISP, VBA, BRX & .NET
- Chapoo cloud connection
- Direct 3D modeling, rendering, materials and lighting
- Create 3D constraint
- Importing files from the file in MCAD formats including SolidWorks, Inventor, and Creo
- Contains more than 600 high quality materials
- View all defined objects and work with them on all open maps using Drawing Explorer
- Windows 10
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 / 8.1
- Windows Vista with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows XP with Service Pack 3 (all editions except Starter Edition)
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2008 with Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Server 2003 R2 or later (all editions)
- Windows Server 2003 with Service Pack 2 or later (all editions)
- Fedora / OpenSuse / Ubuntu (*)
- Processor: 1 GHz processor or faster, or compatible processor.
- RAM: 256 MB, 1 Gb or more recommended .
- Hard Drive: 250 MB for program files + 1 GB free space.
- 1024 × 768 XGA with true color (minimum)
- Non-wireframe GPU-accelerated rendering requires a supported GPU (**).
Available in the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
32-bit version: 250 MB
64-bit version: 277 MB